Dixie Youth Baseball
2020 DYB Season- Announcement
Games will begin June 15th. In accordance with the Governor’s order and CDC guidelines, we will be enforcing the following rules:
a. Social distancing.
- Players, coaches, officials, and spectators shall not congregate within 6 feet of a person from another household except to the extent necessary—and only to the extent necessary—for players, coaches, and officials to directly participate in the athletic activity.
- Players, coaches, officials, and spectators shall refrain from high fives, handshakes, and other physical contact except to the extent necessary—and only to the extent necessary—for players, coaches, and officials to directly participate in the athletic activity.
b. Facial coverings.
- Players, coaches, and officials shall wear a mask or other facial covering that covers his or her nostrils and mouth at all times except when a player or official is directly participating in the athletic activity. The Enterprise Parks and Recreation Department interprets this to mean that if a player, coach or official is on the field/court, etc. directly participating in the athletic activities, no mask is required.
- Players, coaches, and officials shall not share water coolers, drinking stations, water bottles, cups, or other drinking devices. Organizers of athletic activities shall take reasonable steps, where practicable, to regularly disinfect frequently used items and surfaces. The Enterprise Parks and Recreation Department interprets this to mean that if athletic practice activities occur, the head or lead coach will be responsible to take the aforesaid steps. For games, the Parks and Recreation Department will have sanitizer stations for use.
To read the full statement, please visit:
Season registration typically begins in January (there are a limited number of spots available for each age group). You can register in person at the Jug Brown Recreation Center, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or online at https://eprd.recdesk.com/Community/Home.
2020 Registration Dates: January 13th, 2020 - January 24th, 2020
- Regular Registration Fee: $35 ($30 for each additional child in the household registering)
- Late Registration Fee: $45 ($40 for each additional child in the household registering) (Pending there are still open spots for your age group.)
At time of registration you must have:
- A copy of participant’s birth certificate (we can make copies)
- The payment in total
- Shirt size of the participant(s)
To view our FAQs, click here.
Seasonal schedules can be accessed through our RecDesk program. Click the link to see available schedules now: https://eprd.recdesk.com/Community/Home
To view the 2020 Pre-Draft Evaluation Schedule, click here.