How to Register
Registration starts May 1, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. You can register online or in person at the Jug Brown Recreation Center, located at:
421 E Lee Street
Enterprise, AL 36330
If you register in person you must have payment at time and all paperwork. If you register online, you must pay at time and bring all paperwork no later than Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 5 p.m. Failure to have paperwork and payments by deadlines listed will result in registrant(s) being removed from the camp and a child on the wait list will fill their space.
Register the 1st day if possible. Historically, Adventure Camp fills up the first day of registration.
- Go to our Help Desk website.
- Select "Create a new account" if you do not already have an online account. If you have an online account, sign in. If you have done a sport or participated in Summer Camp with us at any point since 2016, we already have you in our system and you will need to call or email for an online log-in.
- Select the tab titled, "Programs". Choose, "Youth". From here you will need to choose one of the summer camp options with the age group for your child. If you have multiple children, you will have the option to "add to your registration" prior to "checkout".
- You will have a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email to the email you listed. If you do not see either of these - you did not register correctly, or it did not accept your card (make sure that you put in the billing address for your card when checking out). We will not be able to help you without a printed receipt from your email.
- You must provide hard copies to the Recreation Center no later than 5 p.m, May 15, 2019 in order to hold your registration or your child will be removed from our program:
- Completed "2019 Agreements" form for each child
- Completed "2019 Medical Release" for each child
- Completed "2019 Registration" form for each child
- Copy of valid birth certificate
- We recommend that you create your online account prior to registration and find the tabs you need. Come the first and second days of registration, staff will often have lines of people during peak times registering in person and we may be unable to answer phone calls to assist you with questions.
- Completed "2020 Agreements" form for each child
- Completed "2020 Medical Release" form for each child
- Completed "2020 Registration" form for each child
- Copy of valid birth certificate. (If you bring your original, we will make a copy on-site for you)
- First week of payment in full for all children participating in our summer camp program