Due to COVID-19, all Enterprise Parks and Recreation programs have been suspended until further notice. We still hope to have our Summer Camp and will update our website and Facebook accordingly.
- Birth Certificates are due at the time of registration
- All forms must be submitted at the time of registration
- Payment is due for Session 1 at the time of registration ($65.00)
- Failure to provide mandatory information will place your child on a waitlist
- Adventure Camp will operate on a bi-weekly payment schedule (No invoices, No exceptions)
- 2020 Registration will be ONLINE ONLY
- Registration does not guarantee a spot holder for your child, you must make a payment to hold your child’s spot for future sessions
- To register your child for upcoming sessions, you must make a payment the prior Friday by 8 am
How to Register
2020 Registration will only be offered online and will begin Monday, June 8th and will remain open until all spots have been filled. The spots are limited and will be first come, first served. To register, please visit https://eprd.recdesk.com/Community/Program. Payment and paperwork are due at the time of registration.
Failure to have paperwork and payments by deadlines listed will result in registrant(s) being removed from the camp and a child on the wait list will fill their space.
- Completed "2020 Agreements" form for each child
- Completed "2020 Medical Release" form for each child
- Completed "2020 Registration" form for each child
- Copy of valid birth certificate. (If you bring your original, we will make a copy on-site for you)
- Full payment for the first two weeks of camp