The Enterprise Police Department's (EPD) mission is the work together to provide the highest quality of service in a professional manner to all citizens. The EPD pledges to safeguard and respect the rights of all and dedicated ourselves to preventing and solving crimes through innovative law enforcement techniques.
The department promotes an attitude of genuine concern and empathy for others. The department also seeks to encourage crime prevention through education and active involvement with Enterprise residents.
About the City of Enterprise Police Department
The Enterprise Police Department exists as the primary law enforcement body for the City of Enterprise, Alabama. The department, which serves a population of approximately 25,000 people, is comprised of 55 Sworn Officers and 19 Civilian Employees. The department utilizes a variety of programs to ensure citizens safety to include, K-9 Officers, Bicycle Patrol, and Neighborhood Watch.
Additionally, the Enterprise Police Department participates in nontraditional Community Policing, a theory deep-rooted in the EPD. The department believes in staying involved with the community, whether through participating in local events, such as the Annual Children's Festival, or working to educate school-age children in the city schools about drugs and general safety.
- How do I pick up my criminal or accident report?
- Who can pick up a report?
- When will my report be ready?
- What should I do if I think my report is incorrect?
- What should I do if I need to get my fingerprints taken?
- Who do I speak to if I have a question or complaint regarding a crossing guard?
- What do I do if I need a background check?